Tuesday, July 16, 2013

     Grrrrreatt!  These are great!!!!  With PBIS our school is going with a tiger, and/or jungle theme.  We are the Tigers too!  SO, I've been busy planning my classroom decor around our school colors and a tiger theme.  Check this out, I love how they turned out.  


This will be the notebook cover and the cover to my Professional Development folder and my students' Tiger Folders.  I love it!



 Nameplates for desks!  So cute!!


My Word wall topper, and I have started reorganizing my whole classroom so that I can have an interactive word wall in my classroom this year.  The last two years I have had one in the hallway and that just didn't work out as well as I would have hoped.  So this year, I am fixing that!  It is hard to see, but the tiger is trimmed in purple paw prints.  I love it!  It is also available at my TpT store for only $1.50.  God bless and happy teaching!

Sincerely,

Shelley Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!